Meet Your Housing Officer

To help you know who to contact should you have a query on any aspect of your tenancy with York Housing Association we have provided for you below a breakdown of the patch that the housing officer manages.

Your housing officer can help with queries regarding your rent account, ending your tenancy, anti-social behaviour, request for a pet, or changes to your household.  They can also help with Universal Credit or Housing Benefit queries and signpost to other agencies for support.

If your housing officer is unavailable when you call any other housing officer or housing support worker will be able to help.

As part of ‘You said, We did’ we endeavour to always have someone available to speak to Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm.

Please contact us on 01904 636061. 
Alternatively, you can email us at

Your Housing Officers

Lisa Owen (Scarborough)

Scarborough including
Kealia Court, and Whitby


Paul Grainger

Harrogate and Ripon,
West York area


Susan Daniel

East Riding,
East York area

Fae Hamilton

Auden House Extra Care Scheme York

Keep up to date with your rent.

Report repairs or issues you may have.

Find a home to rent or buy

"They would have to buy a magic wand and wave it around to make things any better. I just can't fault the service I receive. I am a very satisfied resident."

Mr A from York