Benefit Changes

Example Links to:

  • Universal Credit

  • Under-Occupation (Bedroom Tax)

  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

  • Benefit Cap

  • Non-dependent Deductions

Benefits Changes

Talk to your housing officer

Universal Credit

Managing Your Money

Your questions answered

You need to pay your rent,

here is how you do it. 

Free financial advice from York Housing Association

Is your home properly insured?

Certain behaviours are unacceptable in our homes and neighbourhoods.

Maintaining your home - what you can do to help.