York Housing Association

Contents Insurance

It's always best to have contents insurance as you never know what is round the corner! 

For example, you could have a leak from the roof, or water tank, which damages your carpets. 

If you have no insurance you would not be able to replace them, as our building insurance does not cover your personal belongings. 

We have a special home contents insurance scheme, which has been purpose designed for housing association tenants.  The insurance company keep the costs down as low as possible, and you can insurance your contents for as much as you want.  You can also pay weekly, monthly or annually.  For further details please visit http://www.thistlemyhome.co.uk/ or contact your Housing Officer.

Text sizeNormal textLarge textExtra large text


customer feedback ask for a translation